There are 2 performing ensembles on the high school level. Treble Choir is for girls in 9th and 10th grade. Mixed Choir is for any high school boy, and girls in 11th and 12th grade.
Brownsboro High School Choir Dates
(Key: optional but encouraged or MANDATORY FOR EVERY CHOIR MEMBER.)
- Saturday, October 1: All-Region Choir Try-outs (Whitehouse High School )
- OCTOBER 20: FALL CONCERT at ROCKHILL BAPTIST CHURCH, 6:30pm
- Saturday, November 5: All-Region Clinic and Concert (ETBU, Marshall)
- Thursday, November 17: Pre-Area Auditions (Hallsville High School)
- DECEMBER 13: CHRISTMAS CONCERT at ROCKHILL BAPTIST CHURCH, 6:30pm
- Saturday, January 7: Area Auditions (Midway HS, Waco)
- *January 27-28: Vocal Solo and Ensemble (Whitehouse High School)
- MARCH 23: PRE-UIL CONCERT at ROCKHILL BAPTIST CHURCH, 6:30pm
- *April 10-11: UIL CONCERT AND SIGHTREADING (Whitehouse HS)
- MAY 16: SPRING CONCERT at ROCKHILL BAPTIST CHURCH. 6:30pm
**UIL Concert and Sightreading and Solo and Ensemble events will only be on one of the two days given, but will not be determined until later in the year.